At Feather Sound Smiles, we are proud to be a Diamond Invisalign provider. This title is held by only the top 1% of providers, and the achievement takes time, skill, and consistency to reach and maintain. We take pride in this achievement, and strive to provide only the most quality equipment, services, and care to our patients.
Some ways we as a Diamond Invisalign provider vary from the other providers include:
- Experience- Even though all Invisalign orthodontists and dentists create and administer customized Invisalign solutions, experience counts. It takes years of training and practice to successfully treat more than 300 patients every year, which is a requirement for achieving the Diamond Invisalign provider title. With our years of training and experience, we are able to quickly and accurately diagnose and prescribe a customized Invisalign solution.
- Customer confidence- Patients looking to undergo any type of treatment understand that a provider’s ratings matter, and thus most patients seek the most experienced professional to handle their case. We take pride in instilling confidence in our patients and maintaining excellent ratings to back up our Diamond Invisalign provider title.
- State-of-the-art equipment- As a Diamond Invisalign provider, we also invest in top tools used for accuracy in patient scans. Other providers may not have access to this quality equipment.
- Specialized training- While training is not a reserve for a Diamond Invisalign provider, there is much to learn when practicing. Our several years of interacting with patients mean we have handled various cases and created solutions for difficult cases. We have also invested in training manuals and research for continued and quality results.
- Better results- Each factor that sets us as a Diamond Invisalign provider apart all comes down to better results. When coupling better training with more extensive experience, you are bound to experience more optimal results.
We are proud to be an Invisalign Diamond provider, and we welcome any questions you may have about our practice. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us today.